Monday, August 27, 2007

Mayday

I have a mayday call into blogger regarding the spam associated with the next tag at the top of blogs. I have been informed that it is a pervasive problem and that they may be able to help with the previous deleted content. I have not heard back from them but there are good helpful people out there and I will put them on the links on the left of the blog. If anyone knows any avenues to help regarding the previous content or contacting the folks at blogger please, and another please please, let me know.

Thank you
Chuck and Thank you Nitecruzr!!!

Spammers and various Mongers really need to be tarred and feathered at the least!!!

I'm frustrated angry and sad over the pointless needless saga...

If anyone needs a link from the older material here is a cached link that may help.

2 comments:

Adam said...

tarred and feathered??!!! , you're getting soft in your old age.I say it's time for a blood letting!

Adam said...

p.s. remorse is for the weak.