Sunday, January 17, 2010

Michael Yon

Let's face it, you're an idiot if you don't bookmark the man's site.

His photography is exquisite and his insights are invaluable.

Here is his post "Spitting Cobra" with images of American artillery in Afghanistan.

"American artillery can destroy a parked car with the first shot from twenty miles away. No sniper has ever lived who can shoot so well."

I was unaware that we were so accurate--I should rephrase that, I was unaware our fine troops were so stunningly accurate----, but Mr. Yon's credibility sways me.

Update: I wish for everyone to go over and view Mr. Yon's site, but there is this near peace sign in this photo and the irony compels me to control "v" it:

1 comment:

alfred said...

I find it easier to "left click" & "paste". regardless, that Yon fella' got stones.