Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Quartier

Sensible.

My favorite from the comments:

"A riot is but tragic comedy, non? What can one man do against such absurdities? Existence is a farce set in motion by a cruel God who knows not and cares not. I pull heavily on a Galloise and exhale slowly. A man should not fight the ineffable, but yet he must for the sake of dignity. I shrug. My companions shrug. We order a round of absinthe from the waiter. What, after all, is a burning neighborhood in the grand scheme of the universe? My companions shrug again. I think this afternoon I will see my mistress. Later, I will dine with my wife.

Nov 26, 2007 05:02 PM"

Don't worry, the ol' Bulldogs across the way will step up!!

That via Boortz


1 comment:

Adam said...

riot is such an ugly word. call them "angry protests".