Friday, March 27, 2009

Greta

I listened to a painful interview by Greta. It was not the interview which involved Newt.

It involved using Mexico to abuse the civil rights of Americans, and it was beyond shame. Hundreds of thousands of Mexicans die from weapons bought illegally over the borders from the U.S.A.? Numbers are difficult however? Smuggled "from the south" too and difficult those numbers?

I look forward to the transcript...we can begin writing the university angle now, however---

"Save Mexicans---Castrate Yourself!!"

"'Civil Rights' or an oppressive construct demanding ownership of the third world?"

That'll work well for the "progressives". My only hope is that the insanity of those who voted for Obama will shiver off like a fever and...er...I guess their hope is sanity's despair.

As for Greta, how can I resent forever a woman who loves yachts, and Trumpys to boot?



1948 61' Trumpy Classic Motoryacht


She must love history and have a grounded sensibility, no?

Did I say grounded?

She's on Fox so she must be a Republican. Her husband advised Palin, right?

I must conclude that American 2nd amendmant rights are killing poor innocent Mexican campesinos. That and yacht owners love the water because they love freedom...

Update:

I will acknowledge that this gentleman seems nervous as he carries the new administration's line. He did NOT, in my opinion, intend to say that hundreds of thousands of people were dying. I heard this over the radio before I posted. He seems to fumble over "hundreds--thousands".

He does say that "90 to 95" percent of the "traceable" guns are "traced" back to the states. Need I fisk that?

Let me know if you can spot the gap in reasoning...better yet watch the interview and provide some scrutiny yourself. Greta would not ask a tough question...

Update again:

I can't seem to find the Fox transcript. It was on March 27, 2009. They implicate Connecticut in the silly "Mexico's violence is America's shame" groundwork.

No comments: