Monday, March 30, 2009

Scientology

Greta Van Susteren and John Coale.

Make of the above link what you will, I post it without comment. I link here to my earlier grievance over her interview last week, and am now going to grab that transcript.

Update:

I have not noticed a transcript yet. Here is the video. Is it not embedding? Click on that link to view. I will try to get it to work. It's not like Fox would make sure that Blogger would embed successfully, right? Who uses blogger? Only Stoopid Fox viewers no?:



I can't tell. It may be my computer not recognizing whatever flash doohickey.

I updated the below post by saying I now don't believe the gentleman meant that hundreds of thousands are dying down Mexico way. He is clearly nervous. They implicate Connecticut and there are no tough questions from Greta.

As I said below, if you can't Fisk this one on your own don't prepare your next meal. It's the government's responsibility to stop by and see that you are prosperous and not perishing in a natural disaster.

No comments: