Monday, June 8, 2009

American Experience

and Bio Warfare.

I must say reading the transcript before the broadcast arrives at that language is engaging, particularly with the computer to look up other material. Wow do they (PBS) employ the provocative tactics they excoriate elsewhere...

I will link and wonder at how they seem to omit so much of the enemy when examining our "American Experience".

14 minutes in...they are passing huge judgement on the Americans and depicting them as Brit puppets.

"The Japanese had crossed an ethical line..." That shouts naivete.

Preston is prevalent. Patrick gets short shrift. Many others they could have tapped...I have read a little and am no expert but it shakes my regard for "American Experience".

I should have known better before now.

Watch and decide for yourself...

No comments: