Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Michael Jackson Joke

Ugh. I shouldn't do this. Maybe I will take it down.

Grrrrr...thinking, almost about to press "Publish Post"...

Actually I can't.

I can't (shouldn't!) post the joke that I thought of regarding the sad man's death.

Post a comment and I will email it, it just jumped into my brain.

I have a couple of new jokes that I have just heard as well...

I do feel sorry for the family and sorry for the sad progression of that very sick and deranged individual who was fed upon by sick, sick enablers who covered for his shallow evil and crimes.

I think there may be individuals with vested interest who worked closely with him who have secured hotter spots in hell.

Our Western Culture is so vile, thanks largely to, well...we all know...

This will no doubt bring out the worst in the media as the coprophagous dog which is Western Culture will feast at it's own trough. (I will not resort to obvious reference here as well).

Brace yourselves for the coverage.

This while empire sinking legislation gets voted on tomorrow.

Wow. A post with no links, and I declined my own joke.

I apologize for the terrible blog.

No comments: