Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Cover of Newsweek

No comment ought to be necessary.

I am finding it difficult to find the cover anywhere. Even on the Newsweek website.

A "powerful" photo of Ted Kennedy is on the cover with a suggestion to the effect that he has written a piece on the healthcare bill.

I can't imagine that he wrote it, the Newsweek piece.

However, I feel that if I meet someone who wishes to discuss the news I should say:

"First let me state that anyone who does not have their BullshitMeter pegged and all systems associated with Flim Flam reading "TILT!!" each time Barack Hussein Obama generates pulmonary energy is...well..."

Then what?

They are the problem. No matter what happy silly crap is behind the fact that this man has them suckered can save them or our future.

Related:

John Meacham read Newsweek when he was six years old!!!



Pick up a copy.

Defend it.


These people look down on us, they regard us as difficult children.

Tar.

Feathers.

2 comments:

alfred said...

Teddy's article was written with Robert Shrum, Senator Kennedy’s friend and longtime speechwriter.
here is a link to my post on same.

Adam said...

A picture says a thousand words.