Friday, July 17, 2009

Rare Bird

NPR will be running it's interview with Gerry this Sunday.

Heck, I'll just copy/paste the info as I have it (he apologizes for the mass emailing, though he need not.):

"National Public Radio will be using my interview on their Weekend Edition Sunday programme. Broadcast live from 8 to 9 am on Sunday 19th and a few hours later available anytime on their website with pics and some video (so they tell me).www.npr.org click on Weekend Edition Sunday in the left hand column.Play now or grab later. have fun, Gerry"

Congratulations Gerry!!

I have no doubt this will be very compelling radio.

Very cool. I will add what pertinent links I find on Sunday. Including ones pertaining to the "One Wing" and links to ultra marathons "they're worthless after 26 miles";).

Always a joy to talk with that gentleman, I am looking forward to the broadcast.

Last, but by no means least, thank you very much Gerry, for the New Scientists!!!

1 comment:

Ida said...

who's Gerry?
Am I the only one who has no idea what you speak of?