Monday, August 24, 2009

Rat Sleeping Bag Mistaken for "Rat Eating Plant"

This little fellow is so content in his cozy camping device out on holiday, God Bless him.

Scientists have come up with yet another cockamamie theory to explain away the reasuring and mundanely obvious. They think the plant is eating him. I am not making that up and, yes, I too am embarrased for those "science people" yet again.

Just look:



Nepenthes attenboroughii


I noticed the link on Instapundit. He bought into it as well, but he usually is so canny he can readily be forgiven.

The dead give away for anyone paying attention?

It's clearly a City Mouse, and you can tell by the rugged geology and flora in the frame that he is IN THE COUNTRY!!

Duh.

Ipso Facto He Must Be Camping!!!

I remember seeing pitcher plants very often while I was growing up, and if they were large enough I too would have slept in them. I slept everywhere.

No comments: