Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crashing a Reunion

Would you ever crash a high school reunion?

They did it on the Rachel Rae show.



But what if it included an open bar?

"I vas Foreign Exchange student month and half from Siberia!!!"?

Or, "My wife just stepped out for a smoke...I don't know anyone I hate these things...Oh..My wife? Uhh...Sally! You know...Sally Sommmethuu--mumblemumble...Yup. That's the girl!"

I posit this question for no reason at all whatsoever.

Update:

Well I did it!

I attended a class of 1984 reunion.

Everyone was very nice, the food was delicious and the drinks were a flowin'.

I felt so much more comfortable than if it were my own class, and now I know enough to never, ever, under any circumstance, attend my own class reunion.

I should have been less shy and more of a player. I think that before I annihilated myself there was some fertile ground;/

Yeah right.

I was pretty toasty just getting there.

Good folks and nice fun, with a Pendy sighting bonus which made it all worth while!

Here's to the class of 1984!

(Note to self, look up kittinger's Atlantic crossing...)

No comments: