Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Interesting NorK videos

here in 14 parts, via Samizdata. There is a lot of content over at VBS.tv.

Very cool.


Episode 5 - The Tea Girl
"We may still be the last people
this girl has hung out with."


Episode 9 - The Pyongyang Metro
The most lavish two-stop subway
money can buy (from East Germany).

"A lot of them don't like you because they have been told you are the devil since they were 2 years old."

Episode ten quote "Abby Road...I understand those bastards now..."


2 comments:

Adam said...

All I can say is, Wow! Incredible stuff. I find myself to be at a loss for (my normally cynical) words.

Unknown said...

I've heard of the Vice Guide before. I'd read about this one in particular:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/vice-travel-sofia-bulgaria/834899414
Pretty scary...