Friday, May 2, 2008

'Puter

Well that indecipherable truck photo below is the result of the computer taking a bath. It is still acting very strangely...It is the one I was so eager to ebay, rats.

If I had hocked it last week this would not be a problem, or it would be a problem with the new computer...I was washing a pint glass by hand and sometimes with a little water in the glass some water will go a distance as you shove the sponge in, and it did. It went the distance clear across the room and straight into the keyboard. very difficult to type now, it is changing it is going in and out of capslock like it knows how best to screw with me...

GruMBle grumble grumble. Try wandering the internet without being able to rely on typing a "dot"

and all of these photos to post, you folks are lucky in that respect, they are not going up without much effort, and there will be fewer as a result.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Did you take any photos in the barroom? I can't remember.

Adam said...

I've got a solution. Copy and paste the "dot", they're everywhere.

JB said...

That's actually a pretty clever solution.