Friday, August 15, 2008

Sea Rescuers

meet bureaucrats.

Everyone already knows his site but I'll still recommend visiting often.

This is absolutely disgusting and I think I will withhold further comment so that I commit nothing rash to the webnets pixels for the moment. I will link and paste the pertinent portion:

"Kevin refers to this nonsense as “From The Dept. of Make ‘Em Mad”:

Last night at 12:30 [a]m a MD State Police “Armed Response Team” showed up at our door. I was dead asleep, my Wife was laying some ceramic tile on our basement floor when our driveway alert went off several times. She looked at the camera monitor and screamed that Police in Assault gear were running up to our front door. That made me sit straight up from a dead sleep.

We thought they were there for my Brother in Law who had just been mailed Bench Warrants to our home, but he doesn’t live here and he is already incarcerated, so my Wife opened the door for them. Then I heard one of them say he had some papers for me or needed to speak with me,so I got up to speak with them 6 or 7 officers in full assault vests, etc. and NO ONE in uniform. Four heavily armed police came into the house while at least two others walked around outside of our home.

One, began to talk to me asking me about the types of weapons I own. Remember now, I was just startled from a dead sleep and I kept asking why are you here, why do you want to know about my guns? Every gun I bought in Maryland I bought from a MD Dealer. Well this Trooper said that I had purchased a “large amount” of ammunition recently and wanted to know why."

No comments: