Friday, April 3, 2009

Buy All the Guns You Can

almost more importantly, buy all the ammo you can...

In Binghamton they waited for it to be safe to enter the zone:

The Cops up there suck (the people suck more though...can't we all guess by now that you run AT the stupid geek with the gun? Dozens hide while loser wanders? WTF?):

Thirty-seven people in all made it out of the building, including 26 who hid in the boiler room in the basement, cowering there for three hours while police methodically searched the building and tried to determine whether the gunman was still alive and whether he was holding any hostages, Zikuski said. Those in the basement stayed in contact with police by cell phone, switching from one phone to another when their batteries ran out, Zikuski said. Others hid in closets and under desks.

Police heard no gunfire after they arrived but waited for about an hour before entering the building to make sure it was safe for officers. They then spent two hours searching the building.


Remember now:Police said they arrived within two minutes.

I'm sorry but unless one of the Officers responds in the comments I must call: THE COPS WERE FUCKING PUSSIES!!

BINGHAMTON COPS ARE FUCKING PUSSIES!!

Now I know that cannot be the case. So I welcome input from anywhere on an anonymous basis regarding any information period.

It's important.

That looks like crap. I know those officers must not have behaved that way.

I suspect the newspapers and the PD management are covering up like crazy. I also know no one will see this...but I will relay info if I receive it...

Let's get the Tea Parties rolling on many levels...

Alright..I will admit...this is called baiting...



1 comment:

alfred said...

I'm still waiting, it's been nearly 2 days since pirates attacked an American freighter, and you havn't labelled the U.S. Navy as pussies for their lack of response.Beurocrats have rendered the powerful and overfunded navy impotent.