Saturday, April 11, 2009

Glass Honey Bear

I have always been fascinated by glass.

I'm simple like that.

Magnets have always fascinated me.

I find them thrilling.

Perhaps I should acquire some of the apparel and certification of the Dull Men's Club ("A place -- in cyberspace -- where Dull Men can share thoughts and experiences, free from pressures to be in and trendy, free instead to enjoy the simple, ordinary things of everyday life.")

In addition I regret not having kept bees.

I know that sounds odd but it's true. When I lived on a property with space and a pond the state was offering to set people up with bees and necessary training and accoutrement's for free if they agreed to keep a log of the hive conditions. That was an effort to better understand the bee deaths. I hesitated and lost.

Here via the great DB (Bobonickers as Brian might say) is the best of glass and bees. His son is skilled. I would expect nothing less knowing Donnie.

I don't smoke but I am pro liberty, so I make no apologies regarding the device.

Kurt at work, I think this was nicely produced:

1 comment:

JB said...

You're getting me one for my birthday, right?