Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visiting Traffic

I have really fallen off on the posting.

That being said I believe the photo of the two headed turtle and the one of Rosie Odonnell, (I don't care to look up her name's spelling) continue to drive traffic.

That and the NatGeo large trout photos twice a year.

Today should see the one hundred thousandth page view.

Jay, I do have your prizes now. It took a while, something of a struggle has occurred in the last months on account of my being a jackass. I apologize for the delay.

If I recognize the 100k visitor I guarantee a prize.

If I don't I will donate some ammo to homeless children, God bless them!:)

(I will update this post to give the individual, regardless of where they are located, a prize. I will leave a hint, and if they can confirm their location and time the grand and elaborate winnings will be assured! Homemade peanut butter cup? Rubies? Signed and numbered photo? Nerf gun?
The day is electric!)

Update: Well I just checked the sitemeter and sadly "Googlebot" is ineligible for the prize. I don't trust a bot with a nerf gun, quite frankly.

So there we have it...carry on.



VISITS



Total47,424

Average Per Day69

Average Visit Length0:56

Last Hour2

Today29

This Week485


PAGE VIEWS



Total99,926

Average Per Day104

Average Per Visit1.5

Last Hour13

Today82

This Week727

No comments: