Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bald Eagles

are back:

Date: Saturday, Nov. 10, 2007
Time: Approx. 4:00PM
Location: Trumbull, CT
My wife and I were leaving the Madison Avenue exit of the Westfield Mall in Trumbull, CT and saw our first bald eagle about 100 feet in the air. My wife Terri spotted it first and pointed it out to me. At first I thought it was a hawk, but as it circled toward us there was no doubt. Magnificent!


Yes, there will be a festival.

They must be visible from the Connecticut River Valley Monorail.

2 comments:

Adam said...

While the return is cause for celebration,I must point out (at the risk of sounding unpatriotic)that there are more Bald Eagles in British Columbia alone than in the entire U.S.

Adam said...

yes, but they taste good!, as good as spotted owl yet not quite as tasty as California condor.