Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Photo Problems

The photos look nice but they usually would expand when clicked. I found a discussion thread that mentions others having this problem and there is a fix but it looks like a pain that I couldn't do from this computer. Oh well, I will wait on the others until I know it will go through right...

In the meantime, happy Ninja Day!!!

Meanwhile Adam is residing in Mohawk Country, his town was mentioned on page 111 of Russo's latest novel.

I half wonder if Richard Russo took the name for this book's town, Thomaston, from Thomaston Ct., home of the Rail Road Museum of New England. Me and Gator checked it out. The town was renamed from "Plymouth" in honor of Seth Thomas, who built a factory there.

1 comment:

Adam said...

yes, 'tis true I now live in Amsterdam,Ny in the Mohawk Valley. The area is also known as the Leather stocking region. I guess Richard Russo is experiencing a writer's block akin to my own. Bridge of Sighs? He's writing about a Robin Trower album. I've heard rumors they're going to rename my city Adamdammit in my honor.