Sunday, February 3, 2008

Michael Colameco

Has a decent radio and television program. I like food. I realize that I'm out on a limb with that statement, but I will stand by it.

Also regarding food, here we have cheeseburger in a can...yum. It's all true.

Glenn also mentions the closing of the Yankee Doodle. Rats.

Update: I have noticed some activity on the Colameco reference and I feel I should add that my dry endorsement may come up short with those unfamiliar with me. He's actually pretty cool and I like the shows much. "Decent" does not do him justice.

So there.

Update: Here is a link to the Colameco show.

Update to the update: Oops. I do realize that last link is superfluous. I will poke around and find more to link... I really like his stuff and he rescues Sundays from radio hell...God Bless that man...

1 comment:

Adam said...

The closing of the Yankee Doodle is indeed sad, but the Cheeseburger in a can makes me long for the old Cup o'Pizza guy.