Tuesday, April 15, 2008

George Will

He has had better pieces, but he is still correct. Best quote: "The tactic is to dismiss rather than refute those with whom you disagree." That on the matter of liberal condescension and their subsequent burden of stewardship over the lot of us silly self-destructive sheep.

I hate Obama.

I hate Hillary.

I also hate McCain...

I hate them for their judgment, sentiments and actions. Two of the three are driving me toward the last, because we all know that only one of them really loves this country, despite the individual's galling misguidedness.

I believe Pinch's mess, the NYTimes, has something regarding that liberal notion of shepherding the foolish masses in their mission statement, and I will go and look for something to cut and paste over here...

Update: Did I question their patriotism? No. I have zero question as to their patriotism, two of the three have none.

So There.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I love the update line