Sunday, July 6, 2008

Do You Hear That?

Or is it in my head?

"But if it does prove hazardous, that does not mean an end to weapons research in this area: a device that delivered a lethal shockwave inside the target's skull might make an effective death ray."

Also...siiighhh...and then there's-well just look at the summer gear.

I have not read it but there is a Rush piece in the NYtimes this weekend, will read tonight. I listened to "On the Media" and was unimpressed by the liberal Garfield's notion that somehow the man is to be held to some manner of account for saying things folks at NPR don't like to hear. Oh, Limbaugh doesn't consider the term "genocide" applicable to the history of Native American populations since the arrival of the Europeans. Man was Garfield weak, even if Rush was wrong on the population data. I will read the article and I must say I need to listen to the On the Media piece again but cannot at this moment. I apologize if there is an error in this post. The cash from the widow Kroc is well spent in allowing for web retrieval of all the NPR material, although better use comes to mind. I'm surprised they took the loot, they must all hate McDonald's and capitalism despite 350k salaries (update: article here--300k salaries but it is slightly out of date.) subsidized by my empty wallet against my will. I will relisten and add links tomorrow...

1 comment:

Adam said...

There's some neat stuff there indeed, but what of that sonic cannon that makes you fudge your shorts?