Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still On Earth

I have posted so little there may be those who wonder. I will blog tomorrow, the last week has been something of a doozy.

Hmm...while I get ready for bed let's see here...

"...can the average Zimbabwean count the zeros in a quadrillion?"--think inclusively you haters!

Oh boy! Oh boy! Keep shots cold right in your pocket!

Another burger timeline.

and lastly, the LATimes tackles this puzzler:

"Why do Asian students generally get higher marks than Latinos?"

Hmmmm.....

Uh--wow. That might be a tough one. Thank goodness they put the "generally" into this enigma! Wouldn't want anyone thinking the "typical" Asian takes learning more seriously than the "typical" Latino!

Oh no!! I used the T-word!

But wait...let me read the whole article. Nah...someone else ought to try and waste their time doing more than scanning it and scratching their head at the idiocy of the media and liberal classes, no pun intended.

Update: I must conclude that an article on this obvious matter is a sad and daring improvement for the MSM.

that via Neatorama

No comments: