Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Largest Reenlistment Ceremony In U.S. Military History

This fellow Erik need not quite eat crow as far as I'm concerned. The NYTimes editors were likely going with some kind of fascist pageantry angle, but you read the MOTS (so sorry, that's Vox Populi. Remember also that they shed the term "reporter" for "journalist" because they know you can't be trusted to arrive at the correct conclusions after being presented with facts, so they will skip the facts and pass the proper conclusions directly onto you after they role play the technique extensively in JSchool. "I've been an intern at Golfweek magazine for officially one week now, and I'm finally sure that I'm on the right path. Despite the fact that I have become painfully aware of my limited golf knowledge, I genuinely enjoy working here. I'm even thinking about learning how to play." Sound familiar? My apologies to the individual who is likely very well meaning...but my personal qualm regarding the link is likely far deeper than any discomfort they will ever feel in their professional decisions down the road) blogpost they have and decide for yourselves.

No comments: