Monday, September 22, 2008

Bummer

I was looking to buy some postcards to send to my awesome lil' buddy PJ when some poor little Asian girl rear ended me. Her car was substantially damaged, my car less so. She was fine though, and so was her son.

I eventually picked up a couple of postcards at Putnam park. My mind took a spell to start latching on to locations which might offer postcards.

Quick! What's the nearest place in your vicinity to sell postcards?

It's not as easy as it sounds.

Notice the park is having ghost tours?

Cool.

2 comments:

alfred said...

"poor little Asian girl"? More like sneaky oriental rat! you fell right into her VC trap! Lulled into a sense of false security. If you were back in Danang that slope woulda offed ya before you coulda asked how much?!

Ida said...

Why don't you print your own? there are many fine candidates here are your blog.