Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Montague

I mentioned the lam cowed supreme golfer after Paddy sent the wonderful article. (Any points for the barnyard comma-less run with a lovely term?)

I failed to connect the story with the deep Time archives, they have the article up...

I believe I may have earlier been impressed by the free fall article which was up on Time, which detailed the Kittinger 102k jump, do you notice any change in tone from 1960 to now? The people creating that magazine then were not America's enemies. The Frenchman had a setback in his attempt to surpass this feat, I feel sorry for that feller (faller?)

Kittinger here:

2 comments:

alfred said...

"lam cowed supreme"?!-Listen you freak, we don't all watch Frasier.

mc said...

I always found that Fraser fella really creepy. I'm not familiar with his humor though.