Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In the DVD

Today is not better than last night..

Or is it?

Any how last nights film was enjoyable.

Tonight:

The Delicatessen.

I do not choose the arrival of the films...This theme is inadvertent. Having watched for a few minutes I recognize this film...I've seen it on some channel long ago...

Rats.

Update:

Americans take insult for raising their voices when they are not understood by those who do not know English...

Understanding little French I notice that French in whisper is far more difficult to register.

Perhaps they should shout at the ignorant.

Un peu idee?

Non?

un peu de réflexion?

Well...be it as it may...

I enjoy listening to French.

The bedsprings acts are great though...this is one spot of the motif:



Alright...squirting flower on the rooftop with the t.v. reception etc...

Thumbs up.

1 comment:

alfred said...

I love a good cannibal picture!