Friday, January 23, 2009

That's a Relief

I finally noticed where the battery compartment is on the nightvision scope I have had for oh so long...

Boy did I pick that up for a song. That nice feller really wanted a few bucks in a hurry, God Bless him. And, yes, it was his and not stolen. I hate thieves.

Go to fullsize image

I know, it's not like the real American deal...I'm a gadget freak or "gear queer" so I am definitely drooling over all sorts of devices.

But changing out batteries that said 2003 without them being shot is a rare break for this lad...It goes right into the hiking pack and deserves a quick excuse to use them away from the light.

3 comments:

Adam said...

How is Jerry?
Have you seen any of that bunch recently?

Jimmy said...

You are a gear queer, and only for that fact do I have a bottle opener on my key chain! That is a good thing!

mc said...

Haven't seen them. I'll ask...