Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Lamp Post Tango"

FMFT must get some credit for coining that one...

A dance we would all feel encouraged to witness...it would be like seeing green shoots (grease that lead! Does anyone doubt that the pun is intentional?) of recovery in Western Civilization itself...

FM also posts more evidence of the excruciating paucity of my existence...

His previous Paki-gate post mentioned peoples deserving of excoriation "… like the Mohammedans or the Welsh".

"Excoriation" is an admirable quality in certain cultures...like burping at the table loudly after meals...

Update:

Jesus! He also makes mention of: "...does this now mean that we now have to refer to "Pakis" as "Stills"? & come to think of it, what about the Bog Wogs, Nips, Abbos, Cloggies, Chinks, Jocks, Frogs, Taffs, Huns, Dagos, Seppos, Red Sea Pedestrians, Dinks, Spics, Fenians, Camel Jockeys, Sheep Shaggers, Curry-Munchers, Jaapies, Polacks etc etc etc etc ad infinitum? Can we take it that they are all “Stills” as well?"

Am I weak on a couple of those terms?

Thank God I bookmarked the Racial Slur Data Base years ago!

I've been fighting hate all of my life!

Wow, that FM fellow is fantastic. He posted this photo:

Road%20Signs%20Funny%20Signs.jpg

Times are tough. At first I thought that perhaps it was grammatically wanting, but then it occurred to me that the dead don't own their things any longer...or do they?

I like language and grammar in the same way I love golf and everything else I suck at...

well that's plenty of FM for the next time frame. Always check in on him, you will be rewarded...

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Good thing Harry didn't call him a "Fudge Paki!"

alfred said...

Congratulations Frasier!
A google search of "lamp post tango" brings up your post first.
Of course no one is any closer to a definition, you high-brow elitist.
Is it a gallows' reference,does it refer to "the 60hz shuffle", or something else entirely?