Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kite Klutz













Flew a nice little kite with a friend yesterday in a beautiful graveyard/open space.

Today I am so ungainly it is just ridiculous. Dropping things, bumping into things, even bruising the spaces in between words as I respond or query in idle conversation.

The 'puter keeps crashing, I managed to get the photos on the hard drive but there are some hurdles on the way to posting them so far.

I will give Jimmy a gander as I roam for a minute before trying to post again. The idea of isolating or cropping/manipulating a shot or two is just right out before the get go.



Ah well, back in several...

That said let me add: Hey Gator, thanks for the flashlight again, hope the new abode finds you well...

Jimmy!! 700, sheesh, who ever would have figured it would be you racking up that career figure...

Mr. Adamses, sincere thoughts and prayers on this sad anniversary, God Bless, and also God Bless the wonderful Klara, she is an uber hund!!! Max is also missed. Honest prayers are being said.

Thank you muchly Homey and Cyn for the Christmas present. I went to use it recently and beat myself up on account of not finding it. I thought I had acted in a typically idiotic fashion and lost or misplaced the very cool and handy item known as 2 Go Ware and it's insulated satchel. Strange, I had actually told myself last year that I was getting a set of bento boxes
Zojirushi SL-JAE14 Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar

for the lunch process, no if's and's or but's about it. And now I have even better; gracias upon obrigados and then some!


Photos shortly in this space at top...


DAMNIT

Error request 400 over and over and over

Grumble Grrrr

mumble gripe grrrr

More anon

O.K. Let's try again quick:

ARRRRGGHHHHHHH

End of day now, one last last try and that's it!!:

another bad request 400

let's look that up

No comments: