Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogging Will Accelerate Soon, Quite Soon

I have been dog/house sitting and the DSL is atrocious, I'm going with maybe 3 or four minutes out of ten there is a connection. I don't know what the company or plan specifics are but having a service you cannot count on using even a tiny bit could not be worth even ten dollars a month.

The first few times I thought it was me or my computer. After using other wifi spots I realized that it was not me. Then I thought it might be the wireless transmitter, which is definitely part of the problem. 2wire devices are horrendous and would gag a maggot after being pulled from a freezer if this unit is at all typical. The hard line connected desktop does not have these derailing hiccups. It is also a gorgeous Apple with an immaculate screen.

No comments: