Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Buy a Gun Day

I have a store credit that cannot be cashed out, the money was originally used to purchase a rocking horse for a little girl.

It can be tough to figure on what a child will cotton to, but I suppose Buy a Gun Day is as good a day as any to use that credit. Not sure there is anything else in that shop to put the money towards, but I will check.

I should check on what birthdays are coming up, it would help for that, but failing a gift I think supporting the 2nd in the first ten is dandy and important, so's to speak.

http://www.buyagunday.net/

3 comments:

alfred said...

This Just In...

Hot Texas broad covers Fred Eaglesmth!

How apropos?

Jimmy said...

As long as you don't buy anymore knives. I think you are safer with guns.

mc said...

Point well taken Mr. Jimmy,

It's a little like cars vs. aircraft. More likely to hurt yourself with something as mundane as a car, but boy when that air craft has a bad day it's a real doozy. (ironic with that doozy ref. having it's car origins...)