Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another For Jimmy















Here is a photo series. You will see the kayak, I tried to float a little but it was indeed too windy. Instead, as I was waiting to work on landing and stowing a dingy I went for a walk. I found some derelict vessels and the landmarks will lend orientation for the likes of Jimmy. The house is a notable reference point.

This will need some adjustment, but I need to get it into the blogger before I lose any. I need better internet webwormtubeconnection thingies.

Such painful ignorance damnit...

Oh! there was quite a smell with those boats, such that I reeeaaally want to ask more from someone who would know what large dead things might tingle in the olfactory receptors...Does horrendous and sweet sound like it deserves a second look? Strange odor, could just be chemicals?

posting this now and still uploading so I don't lose any...

Update: Again loading the photos while I have a chance. I believe "Marquis" may have been the Skip in that part of the seas...A small prize for the individual who notices the wry picture joke...I did say wry, not funny...

House here, why does blogger keep throwing all the photos above my text?

Update: Blogger strangeness, but I did get a lot of photos out. Even if one post was lost with photos and some one turned up as a repetition on this post...

I am not complaining...curious though...

Update update: Spoke too soon. Whole other photo post lost entirely. WTFrig?

No comments: