Saturday, February 14, 2009

Randoseru

Randoseru.

Randoseru.

Just rolling that word around in my brain a little. That's what they call the rucksacks that are mandatory for Japanese schoolchildren.



sac a dos randoseru

Here is a great post, click on the currency converter, you will be stunned. The grandparents take a great honor there. Ouch.

I have always loved rucksacks and have several for different reasons. A light hiker with some maps, guns, ammo, knives, g.p.s., nightvision and books. Oh, and multitools and an ipod.

A work one with some maps, guns, ammo, g.p.s., nightvision, ipod and books. Oh, and knives. And multitools.

A weekender with some...hey, wait a second. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm just noticing that they all have books in them. Maybe I should just call them bookbags.

No comments: