Friday, August 6, 2010

God Bless America

Before the date passes let me make note.

I met Paul Tibbets, and was deeply honored to shake his hand.

I thank(ed) him for his service and courage on this date in 1945.

I am not seeing much in the news today.

I did hear quite a bit, and worth while, of a lynching of 80 years ago.

The media (NPR) gave a morbid note of mob hysteria, intended to make us all feel poorly of ourselves, and deeply so...

It was a very engrossing story, and staggering in it's implications.

(if i missed something else...let me know)

Then nothing for the shame that the liberals consider Hiroshima?

I must have missed it...or...

We must be winning the media space!!!

I doubt that...

This tells you much of our compass.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Well said do you still have the bat?

mc said...

Hell yes, staring at it in the container right now!!

I should describe that day...