Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am an American

not a Republican, though I cherish the way in which our Representative republic has preserved much of what Mr. Brooks fears as deleterious chaos these days, and once upon a time the Republicans had something of a competent role to play...

David Brooks insults me and my values
as he pretends to voice his own concerns while he carries water for an administration of thugs who have not civic order but their own thieving power to further.

He firms up his notions at those elite dinners, clearly.

Yes, David. I am a black hatted cowboy and a dangerous anarchist because I want less intrusion...The churches are up and I want the government to stay out of my life aside from filling the occasional pothole.

Why am I wasting my keystrokes on that douche? I now believe they have something on him, or could he really be that much of a wuss? After the recent threats who could deny that Nixon was a choir boy by comparison? I can only hope for the integrity of Mr. Brooks that they do indeed have photos or audio which would destroy his family. I would somehow find myself less embarrassed on his behalf.

Here we have Gillibrand's traitorous adjustments, noted beforehand by Schumer.

Jeebus creeping sakes. Do they now have everyone's phone conversations from the last 8 years now that they have NSA privileges from top to bottom?

It makes the FBI filegate scandal look like the good old days.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

What's next, Work will set you free?

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.