Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ken Alibek

This is something of a place holder for the moment.

I could not for the life of me think of a word this evening but I could associate it with a book I read by Ken Alibek.

I ended up remembering the word, and I notice that I have mentioned Alibek.

Here is an FAS transcript with a prepared statement by him. It may or may not interest you. I may or may not add to this...the word was peptide damnit and double farts. He alluded vaguely in his book "Biohazard" to a rumor of an application...oh well. I will look tomorrow.

Probably boring stuff...I need to find my moleskins for notes.

Broad: So the Soviets knew all about it. The American public didn't have a clue?

Patrick: The American public didn't have a clue, but the Soviet Union was well aware of everything that we were doing. You know, this country does a lot of things very, very well, but one thing we do not do is keep secrets very well, and that is true today.


just another note

and another.

The word "Mess" is in the banner. So I may or may not make a coherent post of this yet...

No comments: