Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Take Two Aspirin and Die"

Years ago I thought of taking small amounts of aspirin on a regular basis because of...well...paranoia at that time I suspect.

Then I had an accident and noticed the alternative mess and potential.

I thought, what are the chances at this age that you will have a heart attack or stroke or associated quandaries compared to peeling off your skin slowing down poorly from a bicycle or...who knows what else?

I sided with skipping the aspirin and still bleed a lot when I accidentally stab myself in the face or inadvertently crimson dip my bread...




Aspirin is rightly discouraged for our able bodied and active patriots...

Or not. Another close look may determine something new.

On second thought...I can Bayerly discern the proper course of action any longer...

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Drink more and buy pre sliced bread. By the way, anyone heard from Gator?