Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Week's Earworm

has left, or been evicted this morning.

It was The Decemberists' "The Wanting Comes in Waves".

It was bumped by something completely politically incorrect which was on the radio this a.m. that I will need to add later...

Ugh. Bring back the forest tale.




Ahh...screw it...here is the new earworm, "Fry that Chicken"...Listen and it will feast on your soul as well.

I sympathize with this German gentleman and the vexing breeze:

"Upon further investigation, police found the musical greeting card on his windowsill, where occasional breezes opened the card just enough to play an irritating tune."

that via Dave Barry

4 comments:

alfred said...

For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country.

Fry That Chicken was even better than this... or even this.

Adam said...

Meh, The Decemberists underwhelmed me, but those that like it can download the complete release here--for free.

JB said...

I was impressed by the version of the Decemberists earworm I witnessed recently on The Colbert Show -- two clips-- the first, an interview, the second, wonderful noise. Both can be viewed here.

JB said...

If you liked Fry That Chicken, you gotta see this!!