Sunday, October 14, 2007

Obama-mania

I saw this on a site called Howarddeanpunchedme. I noticed him comment on a court ruling which found that having inmates sleep on mattresses on the floor is "cruel and unusual punishment" and is unconstitutional. He wondered why Volokh would post on the matter. I didn't take the time to determine if he was being humorous or if he is comfortable with that insane finding. (Just checked. He probably thinks anything less than spa treatment diminishes the entirety of humanity. Who knows, maybe he's a nice guy who will some day meet reason. He is no doubt very young and silly, just look at his sobriquet.) I have been noticing youtube embeds and it turns out to be ridiculously easy to stick in the blog. This was something of a test for a novice like myself with these computery gadgets.

No comments: