Saturday, October 27, 2007

Slap a Congressman--

Update: Wow---Lovely!!!

Backhand a Congressman---figuratively of course!!! Don't ever actually grab one or two and scare the crap out of the lot of them...that would be bad as it would certainly inspire them to actual effort. (We all know that working more days per week is worse than if they steal our money and pile up vaguely worded laws to effect the greatest latitude in application and coercion at a lazier rate, say four days a week.) I advocate against it. It would be awful to learn that several of these "Reps" had been given a hard time...Really, I'm going to repeat it to myself until I am convinced and I recommend you do the same.

What kind of pickle are we in? This is beyond pathetic. Don't grab and tar and feather or frighten your "representative" because---what? While I must advocate against it...I solicit arguments as to why letting them continue with gerrymandered voting as their only peril is preferable.

No comments: