Saturday, October 20, 2007

God Bless

The female officer who slayed the piece of garbage that sparked this typically predictable mess.


A TYPICAL PREDICTABLE VIOLENT BURDEN ON CIVILIZATION. (I did not realize it was awareness week.)

I heard, tonight "it's a peaceful religion." In exactly those words, and when I said "no it isn't," I was met with, also predictably "well I wonder how many people died because of Catholics."

Pathetic.

Look at the map today, and tomorrow, and hey, let's throw in yesterday's, and let's overlay killings, explosions, threats, beheadings etc. with data from Islam and Christianity (narrow it down to the Catholics if you wish,) and see where the blood flows. Nothing more than a century ago will be considered topical, fair?

Hmm...Tough to defend a culture and religion when all of the violence and oppression and insanity amounts to a DOG BITES MAN STORY.

Brusselsjournal
is worth keeping on the bookmark list.

No comments: