Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's new with monkeys?

Let's check Monkey News, I wonder what's in that Monkey Wire?

This was well covered, but notice the image of the Monkey with baby. That's designed to get you feeling guilty about knowing that monkeys rampaging throughout a city and creating injury death and disease is correctable and necessary. (whoops--my mistake. That should read "unnecessary.")

Oh My God!! I go to Science Daily all the time and did not know they had a monkey section, I'm a idiot dolt head!!!


But worst of all (via Evilchili) is this video investigation which gets increasingly upsetting. Human nature, monkey nature--it's all just primary impulse and greed in the end. So sad really. I know I promised happy stuff but I must warn you, do not play this video at work or if you wish to maintain an idealized vision of monkeys: (update: it's actually not that bad, it's semi funny but a little off color and you have to wait to get to the joke.)

1 comment:

Captain Jack said...

Strange, I seem to be left with an urg to throw waste at the screen...why not!!!!