Friday, November 14, 2008

Helicopter Friday

Is late. I apologize, running late and I am, well...grumpy or "Granby" something...



This would tune me up something fierce!! Well, frankly I would not quite be up for that. (today)

Alright, I flagged a little on this chopper Friday, so here is a celebrity to make the crash complete:










Rhodes Scholar. Army captain. Helicopter pilot. Actor. Country superstar.








I think that is awesome and fantastic, meaning his music. I have had another for desert. So there.

Read it!

Another celebrity, Clint Eastwood:



from The Gauntlet:



Harrison Ford has been on both ends.

That's all for this HF.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Kristofferson is truly a gifted (and underrated) songwriter.I was fortunate to see him about 10 years back.His voice was a bit ragged, but he had surrounded himself with some great musicians to compensate.He still has a very loyal folowing.The low point of his career has got to be that Sinead O'Connor vomit incident at the Dylan tribute(or maybe his movie role as Rubber Duck, in Convoy).

alfred said...

He wrote Me and Bobby McGee.Although its usually credited to that junkie-pig.To quote Mr. Larry Fine: "who is that ugly broad?,Janet Joplin?, I wouldn't F**k hr with Shemp's d**k!"