Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not Political

Anyone who knows me or has spent any time with me will recognize something here:

"Obama!" Bush exclaimed, according to Obama's account of the meeting in his second memoir, "The Audacity of Hope." "Come here and meet Laura. Laura, you remember Obama. We saw him on TV during election night. Beautiful family. And that wife of yours -- that's one impressive lady."

The two men shook hands and then, according to Obama, Bush turned to an aide, "who squirted a big dollop of hand sanitizer in the president's hand."

Bush then offered some to Obama, who recalled: "Not wanting to seem unhygienic, I took a squirt."

No jokes. As I said, if you know me this may be amusing.

I am not a germaphobe.

I just like killing them alot always while I still live in clutter like a dope and will eat anything and still be filthy--sterile sortafilthy---

oh well

No comments: