Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Islam

It is perfectly ethical for muslims to lie to infidels in order to further their power and success.

This was evident manifestly in the actions of the islamic (I will be petty and not capitalize the cult's title) community during the last week's hullabaloo.

I own a very nice leather bound, silk end papered koran.

I also have been practicing setting a fire without a lighter or a match.

What I burn or draw is my business, Muslims need to stop imposing their religion on the Western world, they wish to enslave us, and we have far too many dhimmis to help them.

Here are some falsehoods involving our Founding Father's clarity, via Powerline:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/no-professor-ahmed-the-founders-were-not-so-fond-of-islam/

Here is a very articulate piece by Andrew Klavan via Maggie's Farm

No comments: