Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waterfowl Festival

The Northeast Waterfowl Festival is this weekend in East Hartford and it looks like it has all sorts of photoriffic opportunities.

Who can guess what spec on the new D7000 has me beyond all others. Sure, it has incredible upgrades in all areas and looks like a fantastic device, but I don't have the financial wherewithal to justify anything right now. However there is one aspect of that spec sheet which, almost, on a limited basis, justify the investment, for me that is...or so I can tell myself for a minute or two before reality sets in.

The clincher for my drool is buried in this write up.

Anyhow Maggies Farm was and is very well informed and kind enough to remind us all of the delightful waterfowl festival. If you don't have Maggie's Farm bookmarked you are a IdiotDummy and big and fat! All five of those things you are!!

So there.

No comments: