Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is Awful

It's hideous and not in the least funny at all.

It is absurd.

I heard this on the radio again today, haven't heard it in quite a while. Opie and Anthony played it.

Larry King interviewing a victim of a particularly heinous violent crime.

Was Larry hungry during this interview?

"HALL: Uh-huh. And I did, and as I came out of the grocery store and got in my car, Phillip knocked on my window and said, you know, I can't seem to get my car to start, it's cold, do you think you could give me a ride, you know, which way are you going? And, of course, he was going to go anyway -- any which way I was going. And so, I did.

KING: Why did you let him in the car?

HALL: I don't know. It was the worst decision I've ever made, I think. It truly was.

KING: What happened when he got in?

HALL: When he got in, I filled his hands with a lot of food that I had in the front seat anyway -- I tried to engage him.

KING: He was holding your food?

HALL: He was. I tried to engage him in small conversation on the trip. Tried to stay on the main street, and when I got ready to turn, he said, where I'm staying is right up the road here. And it was again on another main street that I turned. So I took him a little further up, and then he said, well, it's just around this corner, and I said, well, okay, and I just turned around the corner and pulled over, and he slammed my head into the steering wheel, and pulled out handcuffs. He took my keys out, threw them on the floor, and pulled out handcuffs, and handcuffed me, and said, 'I just want a piece of ass. If you be good, you won't get hurt.'

KING: What did he do with the food?"



1 comment:

alfred said...

That WAS awful

-awful funny.