Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gotham


I walk in the street. It's an added edge in a large city and keeps you on your toes.


Here is a rare photo of yours truly. There were very large numbers of tourists and shutterbugs. Some have equipment that was staggering, made me drool even before I could get close enough to understand what the tool was, just beautiful. I chose to travel light. The snap of me below was taken by a Mongolian lesbian couple, they both were quadruple amputees and blind. I won't get political, but I will say that the level of accommodations necessary to allow them to wander around offering to take photos for tourists seems less than sustainable. What do I know, I'm just a country rube...I can't even take a nice photo, I seem stiff and offputing, as if the photographer were still using flash powder:

No comments: