Saturday, November 13, 2010

So....

I am sitting for a couple of lovely kitties and they have had some history of wandering outdoors.

They are not complete outdoor cats, and a wonderful sibling was recently lost to whatever new elements are at play in the region.

I worry greatly.

I won't offer details on the siblings' demise.

The kitties are, however, spending time pining at the door and staring through the glass.

They go through moments of staring and mewing.

I love these kitties and I am not ready to let them out, not now, not after what has happened.

I do have a question to put to you, my wildly cross-sectioned readership. (That's true. I heard one of you likes sports and I once read about NASA. Put us together and...)

So the question is:

IF I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO RISK THE KITTIES VENTURING OUTDOORS. IF I MUST WATCH THEM PAWING AND MEWING AT THE GLASS...

AM I HOLDING THEM IN "CATIVITY?"

1 comment:

mc said...

Wow. The full call out and no responses...

Rats and Dang!!!

Come on folks, give a little!!